Liebert (by Vertiv) VR Server Rack – 42U x 23.6″W x 43.3″D (VR3100)
- Brand: Vertiv
Rack 42U 1998mm (78.6?)H x 600mm (23.62?)W x 1115mm (43.89?)D with (1) 77% Perforated Locking Front Door, (2) 77% Perforated Split Locking Rear Doors, (2) pair 19? Mounting Rails,(4)Split Side Panels with locking slam latch, Toolless Removeable Top Panel, Casters and Leveling Feet, (2) Full Height PDU/Cable Mgt Brackets, (1) Baying Kit, (50) M6 Cage Nuts and Screws, Color RAL 7021 Black gray
Vertiv VR Rack 42U – VR3100
Easy installation and integration of components and devices. Supports high-density weight loads.
Vertiv VR Rack VR3100 is a 42U server rack built with reliable engineering for simple and easy configuration. It has dimensions of 2000mm x 600mm x 1100mm (height, width, and depth), and has a deep frame that provides users around 2.5 inches more useable depth than similar-sized racks. Meanwhile, it has load capacities of 3,000 pounds static and 2,500 pounds dynamic. Further, it delivers for high-density environments supporting a wide variety of rack-based equipment.
VR3100 server rack suitability for the following sectors:
- Financial and Insurance
- Data Center/Colocation/Hosting
- Military, Defense, Aerospace, and Missile
- Retail and Wholesale
- This 42U rack is designed for rapid deployment even in high-density environments with load capacities of 3,000 pounds static and 2,500 pounds dynamic
- Tool-less installation and removal of accessories and additional shelves allow you to modify this rack cabinet to suit the ever-changing needs of your network.
2.5 INCHES MORE USABLE DEPTH
- The Vertiv VR Rack is designed to provide you around 2.5 inches more useable depth than any standard 19-inch rack cabinet.
- This server enclosure has dimensions of 2000mm x 600mm x 1100mm (height, width, and depth)
SUPPORTS WIDE VARIETY OF EQUIPMENT
- This 42U server rack supports rack-based equipment including servers, storage, PDUs, UPSs, console servers, and KVM switches.
Complete rack includes:
- Single 77% perforated locking front door.
- Split 77% perforated locking rear doors.
- 2 pair split locking side panels.
- High-density cable entry top cover (2000 Cat 6 cables).
- 2 sets of 19” EIA Rails.
- 2 full-height rack PDU Mounting/cable management brackets (one per side).
- Low profile casters and leveling feet.
- Baying brackets.
- Bolt-down brackets.
- Hardware includes (50 each M6 cage nuts and screws), cage nut installation tool, edge protection for top panel cable entry, T30 / Phillips L key, T30 extension driver.