GXT4-3000RT230E Vertiv Liebert GXT4 3000VA (2700W) 230V Rack/Tower UPS E model
|UPS topology||Double-conversion (Online)|
|UPS topology ?||Double-conversion (Online)|
|Output power capacity ?||3000|
|Output power ?||2700|
|Input operation voltage (min) ?||115|
|Input operation voltage (max) ?||280|
|Output operation voltage (min) ?||200|
|Output operation voltage (max) ?||240|
|Output voltage regulation||3|
|Noise level ?||48|
LIEBERT GXT4 UPS 3000VA/2700W GXT4-3000RT230E
Intelligent, Reliable UPS Protection
Liebert GXT4-3000RT230E is a true on-line UPS that delivers continuous, high-quality AC power to connected equipment with no interruption when transferring to the battery. It protects equipment from virtually all power disturbances caused by blackouts, brownouts, sags, surges, or noise interference. Further, For robust UPS protection of up to 3 kVA, the Liebert GXT4 provides
industry-leading features in a compact 2U design.
Ideally suited for the following applications, equipment:
- Mission-critical applications and systems
- Network workstations
- Network closets
- Large network peripherals
- On-line design means zero transfer time. If utility power fails, your critical load will be supported by a seamless flow of power.
- ECO mode option allows improved energy efficiency.
- Easy serviceability with replaceable, hot-swappable batteries.
- Controllable power to multiple devices via two independently programmable pairs of sockets.
- Optional Liebert MicroPOD allows for maintenance.
- Compatible with Vertiv monitoring suite, racks, and rack PDUs.
- Two controllable socket groups
- Rotatable multi-language LCD display
- Automatic frequency sensing
- Rack and tower mounting flexibility
- Multiple communication options (SNMP, Modbus, and Relay)
- Frequency conversion capability.
Lower Total Cost of Ownership
- High output power factor (0.9) to maximize power availability
- ECO mode for increased efficiency
- ENERGY STAR® qualified models
- Wider input voltage minimizes battery use
- Intelligent fan operation
- Two-year standard and extended warranty protection.
- Advance early warning of UPS system status
- Integrated and extended backup time
- Overload capability
- Periodic battery testing
- Replaceable hot-swappable batteries
- Input power-factor correction
- Internal automatic and manual bypass capability
- Intelligent battery management
- Input circuit breaker
- Lighting and surge protection.
Communications for Power Monitoring, Control, and Preventive Maintenance
- Optional SNMP/Web card for UPS monitoring and control
- Optional Modbus and Relay cards
- Vertiv Nform monitoring system.