Flyingvoice; Affordable IP Phones
In recent times, many companies have had a shift to a work-from-home model because of the COVID-19. Enterprises have figured out how to navigate their working systems. Business owners are seeking ways to make employees feel connected and engaged while they work remotely. A VoIP phone system is an effective way to help you work from home when there is no wiring.
Flyingvoice is a one of the leading global provider of Wi-Fi VoIP products, and specializes in providing IP phones, for businesses and homes.
Flyingvoice has a new line of FIP1X products for home and office Wi-Fi phone solutions. The products provide robust and reliable Wi-Fi coverage at a price more consumers can afford.
These new Flyingvoice IP phones leverage cutting-edge Wi-Fi technology to deliver the stable Wi-Fi experience. They provide strong house, color screen, Gigabit and Wi-Fi solution product line.
This is a perfect solution for users with non-cable phones throughout their homes and offices. By combining Wi-Fi, you not only build the connection speed of your routers but also dramatically improve the network capacity and efficiency.
The FIP1X series of IP phones available in the store which include;
Basic Business Color Screen IP Phone
FIP11CP features new UI design with 2.4-inch LCD color screen display with backlight. It supports 3 SIP accounts, 2.4G WI-Fi, dual 10/100 Mbps ports and IPv4/IPv6. Integrated PoE. Equipped with HD handset and HD speaker, start HD voice collaboration easier. Purchase in shop
Enterprise Gigabit IPS Color Screen IP Phone
FIP14G is an 8-Line IP phone with 3.5-inch IPS color screen. It features dual Gigabit Ethernet ports, USB 2.0 port and RJ9 port. Integrated PoE and 2.4G Wi-Fi. Besides, IPv6 is supported. Purchase in shop.
Portable Business Dual Band IP Phone
FIP16 is a portable cordless IP phone with 1.8″ 128×160 TN color LCD screen, supporting 2 SIP accounts, 2.4G&5G WI-Fi and fast roaming. It allows users to unbind themselves from their desks and move freely and efficiently throughout the work environment. Purchase in Shop
Why Flyingvoice IP Phones?
Flyingvoice wireless IP phones give you a wireless option for VoIP communications. They do not require a wired connection to make and receive VoIP calls. You can easily find the right IP Phone to meet your business requirements.
FIP1X series are suitable IP phones for call center. Using CTI system with Flyingvoice FIP1X series and headset, it can help you reduce operational costs and improve the quality of customer experience.
Common Features of FIP1X Series IP Phones:
- Integrated 2.4 GHz WI-Fi – Start a VoIP call even in wireless network.
- HD Voice – Wideband G.722 and Opus are supported.
- EHS Headset – Free up your hands and increase productivity.
- Ergonomics Design – Concave buttons and easy-grip handset increase comfort in using phones.
- 3-Angle Stand – The adjustable stand supports 30, 45 and 60 degree.
What You Can Benefit from Flyingvoice Wireless IP Phones
- No extra device is required when setting up a wireless network with desktop IP phones. It can work as AP to transmit Wi-Fi signal to connect with additional devices around it. If you have existing network architecture, no need to change it, all Flyingvoice IP phones are compatible with mainstream AP, such as TP-LINK, Cisco, Huawei, etc.
- All Flyingvoice IP phones support wireless connection, which requires no wiring and can be deployed flexibly. You only need to set SSID and password, then IP phone can offer wireless network.
- FTP, TFTP, HTTP, and HTTPS protocols for auto provisioning are supported, which are very suitable for high-efficiency deployment of extensions.
- The IP phones support PoE, so they can keep working through a power outage.
- The phones can quickly import large Phone Contact lists. The search function can quickly search for and call out the target Contact, helping to improve work efficiency.
- All the extensions in the Company network can make free calls to each other, as a result it reduces communication costs.
In conclusion, Talinda Express installs simple VoIP telephone system that benefits small and mid-sized businesses, new entrants, homes and startups, reducing the stress and confusion that comes with navigating new markets. Contact us today for a customized solution. We are available on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0700 446536.