- Call Center SolutionsCall center solutions Kenya Call Center Solutions build customer confidence and guarantee customer loyalty. This is because before most customers buy they often seek company assurance. They also call for help and after-sale services. Call Center Systems are also for cold calling and follow-ups which increases sales and avoids lost opportunities. This provides a competitive advantage for businesses. In our Call Center Solutions, we have Call Center Gateways. Gateways save costs and work as a cost-effective backup when the landline network goes down. There are also call center headphones and headsets from Cisco, Fanvil, Jabra, Logitech, Plantronics, Polycom, Senheisser and VXI. Businesses love the headphones because they deliver convenience. Great convenience translates to fewer call transfers, increased mobility by agents and shorter calls since agents’ hands are free to quickly check and resolve issues. Call center software A good Call Center Software is the backbone of Call Center Solutions. It improves communication and responsibility through a centralized database. Various departments can share and communicate correct information about clients through updates. This brings about greater accountability as every employee clearly understands their personal responsibility and thus is held answerable. The software also facilitates better access to a client’s data due to…
- Call Center gateways
- Call Center HeadphonesCall Center Headphones are a key feature of communication, and communication is one of the most important aspects of doing business since it is at the heart of all operations and business development efforts. Headsets bring with them a number of benefits that help to enhance levels of productivity and morale within the workplace. They enable employees to utilize hands while talking on the telephone, with the free hands taking notes, fixing issues and/or researching for responses in the case of customer inquiries. This also increases flexibility and freedom to move around and work on additional tasks when still on call. Get to improve sound quality and control sound input and output with headsets from Cisco, Fanvil, Jabra, Logitech, Plantronics, Poly, Sennheiser and VXI which have noise-canceling technology that filters out background noise. And with the microphone remaining in an indistinguishable position from your head movements and speech, you will be sure your customers catch every word. Using a cordless headset also means that you have one less wire on which to get tangled. More importantly, headsets offer significant health benefits. They reduce the amount of radio frequency radiation to which your head is exposed, and offer relief from the…
- Call center software
- CCTV & Access Control
- Analog CCTV cameras
- Biometrics & Access control
- IP Camera surveillance
- Surveillance storage
- Time attendance
- Conferencing & Meeting RoomsAll organizations need audio conferencing, video conferencing and presentation systems as well as conference accessories, projectors, smart boards, speakers and AV solutions. Cisco, ClearOne, Electro Voice, Grandstream, Konftel and Polycom form our audio conferencing solutions repository featuring analogue audio conference phones, IP audio conference phones and wireless / DECT conference phones for analogue audio and IP audio conferencing. They are so important in business meetings to make strategic decisions, negotiate contracts and onboard new clients. They are complemented by Video Conferencing Solutions by Grandstream, Logitech, Paus, Polycom and Yealink which enable remote working and working from home, boost productivity, saves time, reduces travel expenses, and overall promotes collaboration at the office. We also have conference accessories including AV accessories, conference cables and webcams from ClearOne, Logitech, Polycom and Sennheiser. These make remote work possible, enhance collaboration, facilitate interviewing and even maintain interpersonal relationships. Presentation systems like matrix presentation switches, wireless presenters and presentation accessories from Logitech et al are available too. They declutter conference rooms by replacing messy and unorganized wires, and ensure interactivity at all meetings. Projectors are great for on-the-go meetings, and the way they enlarge content and make words readable keeps presentations engaging and compelling. Not forgetting smart boards which are increasingly…
- Audio Conferencing SolutionsAudio Conferencing Solutions are very important in business as they facilitate communication – which is the determining factor of success or failure. Especially given that the solutions allow callers to call more than one person – all who could be located in branches of the organizations, or partners and clients in different geographical locations. As the world adapts to the new normal – which has restricted business travel and necessitated remote working, staff have to find ways to communicate Audio Conferencing Solutions are a cost-effective communication tool because they are relatively cheaper. Solutions from Cisco, ClearOne, Grandstream, Konftel, Polycom, and VTech also boast of very high-quality calls with great sound output. They are very easily accessible and even easier to set up. Using various technologies, they can be hosted through telephone lines should there be an issue with Wi-Fi. Besides, you can also enhance it by using devices such as computers. Save time and resources spent on travel by buying Analog Audio Conference Phones, Analog Audio Conferencing Phones , IP Audio Conferencing Phone, IP Audio Conferencing, Wireless DECT Conference Phones. Talinda Express sells and delivers them to Nairobi, Mombasa, Kisumu, Nakuru, Eldoret, Murang’a, Kiambu, Kakamega, Kisii and all major towns in…
- Conferencing AccessoriesConferencing Accessories are at the heart of all conferencing systems. The range of audio and video conferencing AV Accessories in our store, including sets, kits, TV mounts, USB extenders, and other useful accessories by Sennheiser and other brands. Conferencing Cables are also part of Conferencing Accessories. They are easy to manage, flexible, with less downtime and high adaptability. With very high bandwidth, they are perfect for audio and video conferencing, where you can be sure in no interruptions. Webcams enable the digital workforce by facilitating collaboration when working remotely. With webcams, you can easily hold the conversations you’d have had physically with clients, which saves you time and money. They are also low cost and easy to set up. Additionally, a superior video quality makes them a no-brainer for businesses bracing themselves for the new normal. Talinda Express sells and delivers Conferencing Accessories by ClearOne, Logitech, Polycom, Sennheiser and other major brands. Delivery is done to Nairobi, Mombasa, Kisumu, Nakuru, Eldoret, Murang’a, Kiambu, Kakamega, Kisii and all major towns in Kenya. We call also deliver to neighbouring countries including Uganda, Tanzania, Somalia, Sudan, Rwanda, South Sudan and Zambia.
- Presentation SystemsPresentations Systems like Laser Presentation Remotes, Wireless Dialers, Wireless Presenters and Wireless Presentation Devices are crucial for collaboration and business development. Instructors can use Laser Presentation Remotes to control their presentations from almost anywhere in the room. A Spotlight highlights areas of a displayed image or text and also has a timer that can be used to keep presentations on schedule. The remotes’ pointers are configurable and boast of options including zooming in on an area and adjusting its size. We also have Wireless Dialers at our Shop too. They come in handy when you want to dial, navigate, control volume and even mute. Wireless Presenters boost confidence with their intuitive controls and red laser pointers that make presentations a snap, even in darkness. They allow presenters to move freely and facilitate intuitive slideshow controls. The pointers also make it easy for an audience to see exactly what is being pointed, and a battery indicator lets one know how much power is available. Wireless Presentation Devices enable HD media sharing without the hassles of running cables. One can connect to any display and present media from any laptop, share their screen, online media, HD video, and more. Talinda Express sells…
- Smart Boards
- Speakers & AV
- Video ConferenceVideo conferencing is the new normal today occasioned by covid-19, Online meetings are now a way of life. Free Delivery in Kenya. For a great video conferencing system, you will need; a software application like Skype, Zoom, Microsoft teams, Zoho, Google Meet etc Video conferencing Kits including Cameras; mostly PTZ cameras today, Video Bars, Speakers, Conferencing Microphones and accessories. These kits make the conference easier, comfortable and effective. A screen with at least one HDMI Port. The screen does not have to be smart, however, a smart screen may run the software without the need of a computer or Set-top box. A computer or Set-top box to complete the connection of the Video Conferencing KITs. You may also need Headphones to keep the noise away and concentrate We are a leading Video conferencing system Kenya Supplier. We stock leading manufacturers, Logitech, Polycom (now Poly), Cisco, Paus, Aver, Konftel, ClearOne, Grandstream, Yealink, Lifesize, Kramer and more. If you are looking for Video Conferencing systems Kenya, Look no further. We supply quality of Video Conferencing systems in Nairobi, Kenya and major towns including Mombasa, Kisumu, Kericho, Meru, Naivasha, Nakuru, Eldoret, Malindi and more. We also supply video conferencing cameras and kits to markets…
- Consumer Electronics
- Consumer ElectronicsConsumer Electronics Consumer Electronics are electronic equipment, gadgets, devices and appliances that are used by an individual in day-to-day life. The devices are specifically made for communication, entertainment or information purposes. Talinda Express Consumer Electronics store has products ranging from: Digital cameras, Gaming Consoles, Television, VR & AR devices, Wearable devices and Tablets.
- Networking EquipmentTalinda Express is the leading supplier of Cabling (Cat 6, 6A and 7), Fibre Cabling, Firewalls, Network Access Control, Network accessories, Routers, Switches, Wireless Access Points, Wireless Accessories, Wireless Controllers and Wireless Networks in Nairobi, Mombasa, Kisumu, Nakuru, Eldoret, Murang’a, Kiambu, Kakamega, Kisii and all major towns in Kenya as well as neighbouring countries including Uganda, Tanzania, Somalia, Sudan, Rwanda, South Sudan and Zambia. Being an official distributor of Fortinet products, we are the leading Fortinet FortiGate, Fortinet FortiAP, Fortinet FortiWifi hardware appliances as well as unified threat protection (UTP) ware. These products converge networking and security into a secure, simple to manage architecture with a single focal point for management and configuration. As such, they are crucial for monitoring network traffic, stopping virus attacks and spyware, preventing hacking and promoting privacy. Structured Cabling provides a more efficient way of working by offering a straightforwardness, organization and flexibility that entangled cables can’t. This means less downtime as troubleshooting is faster, and a safer workplace devoid of slipping and tripping. The indoor and outdoor cables from D-Link, HIKVision and Schneider Electric also make it simpler to transition and upgrade to better systems. We also have network access controls like Enterprise NAC,…
- CAT6, CAT6A and CAT7 Ethernet CablingCAT6, CAT6A and CAT7 Ethernet Cabling is what makes LANs work consistently and reliably. If you have experienced the loss of internet connectivity and long hiatus at work, you will appreciate the importance of these solutions. As compared to previous cabling infrastructure, CAT6 cables offer better bandwidth and higher data transfer rates and have become a minimum standard for cable installations. They have the potential to support data transfer up to 10GBPS at the bandwidth of 500MHZ, as they have tighter twists and additional insulations that lessen the cross talk amongst devices. CAT6A cabling, on their part, are the most cost-effective solution. Compatible with CAT6 and 5E; and also EA networks that use some of their components, installing them future-proofs a network, as the cabling systems can last for more than 5 years. They can transmit roughly 500 MHz, reduce noise and crosstalk – thus reducing error in other devices on the same line. On the other hand, CAT7 cabling systems are made for frequencies of up to 600 MHz and specifically designed for high speeds. They can transmit 40 gigabits up to 54 yards and 100 gigabits up to 16 yards; and have the ability to use multiple applications at one time with…
- Fibre cabling
- FirewallsFirewalls ensure that computers and networks are not vulnerable to attacks. As the business world continues to go digital, there’s a greater need for companies to invest in securing their systems from threats. Talinda, being an official Fortinet Partner, deals with next-Generation Firewalls (NGFWs) which are the latest in digital protection, helping to merge the best parts of traditional technology with the new technologies of today to deliver optimal digital protection. Firewalls monitor and analyze network traffic. Given that data coming in and out of your systems creates opportunities for threats to compromise your operations, these solutions leverage pre-established rules and filters to keep systems protected. They also stop virus attacks, protecting one’s digital operations from shutting down and costing the company a lot of time and resources to bring things back to life. This is controlling your system’s entry points and stopping virus attacks. As hackers and cyber criminals get better at their trade, all businesses need firewalls to prevent data theft, deter criminals holding systems hostage, and stop hackers from gaining unauthorized access to emails, systems, and other sensitive stuff. Exactly what firewalls do. They also stop spyware, malware and malicious programs from gaining access and getting into a system. All…
- Network Access Control
- Network accessories
- Network SwitchesNetwork Switches connect network segments or network devices. They receive a message from any device connected to it and then transmit the message only to the device for which the message was meant. Using a switch splits a larger collision domain into smaller ones in order to reduce collision probability and improve overall throughput. They also inspect data packets as they are received, determining the source and destination device of each packet, and forwarding them appropriately. By delivering messages only to the connected device intended, a network switch conserves network bandwidth and improves performance. Switches also minimize network downtime as they add failover redundancy to networks. This is done through Protocols like Alpha-Ring topology, Rapid Spanning Tree (RSTP), Multiple Spanning Tree (MSTP), and Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) which allow for failover links and interoperability over multiple vendor switches. In addition, features like the Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) enable the user to add more bandwidth for high flow-rate applications without changing the cable type on the switch. These features cut operational expenses because switches enable you to remotely access and monitor your network, removing the need to keep staff onsite 24/7 at remote locations just to monitor network health. Increased…
- RoutersTalinda Express is the Ultimate Router Shop. Connect your home, small business and typical office networks with our smaller routers for small scale use cases. These will include popular brands like Mikrotik, TP-Link. These can be used to connect to ethernet networks, printers and computers. On a larger scale connect your fiber cables, copper cables, wireless, ISP, other large businesses with our more sophisticated enterprise routers like Cisco ISR, D-Link and more. We are a certified supplier of major router brands. We supply and deliver to major towns like Nairobi, Kisumu, Eldoret, Kiambu, Garissa, Thika, Mombasa, Malindi and more. We also supply markets in Uganda, Tanzania, Zambia and Rwanda. Manufacturer authorization forms (MAF) can be availed upon request during order phase.
- Wireless Accessories
- Wireless controllers
- Wireless NetworksThe Ultimate Wireless Networks Shop Connectivity today is going all wireless. WiFi networks are becoming more and more important in Homes, Offices, Hotels and corporate. With Wi-Fi 6, other trending technologies, WiFi networks need to be faster, reliable and more robust to handle huge number of devices/users and their growing demand for bandwidth. Talinda Express is the Ultimate Wireless networks shop. We stock and back order solutions by all major WiFi manufacturers. Ruckus Wireless now Commscope, Cisco Systems, Cisco Meraki, HPE Aruba, Mikrotik, Ubiquiti, Dlink, Cambium, TP-Link
- Cloud wireless controlers
- Hardware Wireless Controllers
- Hotel Technology
- In-room/wall Wireless access point
- Indoor access points
- Indoor ceiling access points
- Licences & Support
- Outdoor Access point
- Outdoor point to point
- WIFI range extenders
- Wireless acces points
- Wireless Range Extenders
- Wireless Wi-Fi Access PointsWireless Wi-Fi Access Points are useful for extending the wireless coverage of an existing network and increasing the number of potential users. High-speed Ethernet cables run from a router to an access point, which transforms the wired signal of the router into the wireless signal of the access point. These devices support more internet users, allowing over 50 or even hundreds of them to access. This is because wireless APs have a much stronger ability to send and receive signals, which enables such high usage – making them great for sustaining Wi-Fi connectivity in large spaces. Speaking of large spaces, APs have a broader signal transmission range that can cover wide areas, like large office spaces. This capability can be enhanced by Multi-Access Point Interconnection, which allow for a multi-AP interconnection should the coverage of a single AP not cut it in larger spaces. The multi-AP interconnection allows clients to roam within the network seamlessly. Wireless Wi-Fi Access Points also have Flexible Networking, with a variety of modes to choose from including Simplex AP, Wireless Client, Wireless Bridge, Multi-point Bridge, and more. As such, any business that needs a broad Wi-Fi transmission range, high users access, better safety performance and…
- PBX and Telephone SystemGreat communication with a good pbx and telephone system is one of the hallmarks of successful businesses. It streamlines internal operations, enhances collaboration and facilitates business development and relationship management with existing clients. As an organization grows so does the number of staff, necessitating more telephone lines and increasing expenses. An investment in PBX and telephone system, will dramatically reduce calling costs and increase sales activities. This is because devices are affordable, operate over the internet and can handle more call load. Our PBX and telephone system from Cisco, D-Link, Grandstream, Matrix, Openvox, Avaya, Panasonic, Yeastar and Zycoo allow calls come in via one number. The reception desk can hold, transfer and mute calls from these telephones. Additionally, one can enable IVR features, flexible call routing that forwards unanswered calls to available staff or voicemail. They are wireless, which is great for user mobility, and have better call quality in terms of clarity and audibility. You can integrate several apps like softphones and instant messaging; and can upgrade them to adapt to new technology and better systems. With add-on call center features to your pbx and telephone systems, we help teams monitor call logs and generate usage reports. This also…
- Digital Hybrid PBXDigital Hybrid PBXs are a stepping stone between a traditional analog phone system and a Voice-over-IP (VoIP) phone system. They help organizations future proof their operations as they facilitate a seamless transition to a VoIP setup in the future – with minimal business risk. Categorized into Analog PABX, Digital PABX and Hybrid PABX; hybrid telephony systems support all kinds of voice calls including mobile phone calls, landline calls, ISDN calls and VoIP calls. Besides guaranteeing a no-risk migration to VoIP telephony, they reduce calling costs by digitizing voice data and routing it over the internet efficiently. They also have an efficient management of peak loads as they can be scaled efficiently to handle load peaks with SIP trunking technology. Being a mix (hybrid) of two telephone systems also makes this solution reliable. If your company’s internet connection is not working well, your business operations and sales efforts do not have to grind to a halt just because your VoIP phone system is not working. You can easily switch to other operations or POTS (Plain Old Telephone Service). You also get trouble-free international dialing even when you travel to parts of the world where internet connection is not very good. This…
- Digital key Phones
- IP PBXIP PBX and PABX/ PBX Solutions Kenya IP PBX Solutions are needed in every organization for internal collaboration, telesales and customer care. They form the backbone of the business telephone system. IP PBX System The best solution for that is a IP PBX system – which easily switches calls between cloud communications and allow users to share a certain external telephone number within the enterprise. They generally come with the set of features like Computer Telephony Interface (CTI), Voice mail functionality, Auto-attendant, Interactive Voice Response System (IVRS), Automated SMS and using these features can significantly improve client assistance services. These devices from Cisco, D-Link, Grandstream, Matrix, Openvox are budget-friendly to buy and maintain and very easy to install as they don’t require much hardware to be installed. They use internet protocol to function, reducing costs per call and encouraging maximum utilization of the resource. IP PBX systems, formerly known as PABX, today allow businesses to make calls over Internet Protocol. They boost productivity and, being plug and play, have greater scalability as they can easily peak the call volumes or change according to the requirement of the business. Protection of Privacy is also guaranteed as IP PBX systems encrypt an…
- IP Phone AccessoriesIP Phone Accessories are a major component of any organization’s communication system. Expansion Cards and Modules extend the capabilities of IP phones models with additional buttons and an LCD display. From Avaya, Cisco, D-Link, Escene, Fanvil, Grandstream, Matrix, Openvox, Panasonic, Polycom, Yealink, Yeastar and Zycoo, they enable you to add up to 12 physical keys with access to up to 12 additional keys through the page keys for a total of up to 24 buttons to the existing buttons of your IP Phone. This boosts your communication capabilities and helps monitor, manage, and cover the status of calls. IP Phone Power Adaptors are necessary because some IP Phones do not ship with power supply cables for various reasons. Our technology shop has adaptors that provide cleaner power to phones and have a longer plug which makes it convenient for users. Talinda Express also sells all IP Phone Accessories including Expansion Cards and Modules, Phone Cords and Cables, Phone power Adaptors and Other Phone Accessories. We deliver in Nairobi, Mombasa, Kisumu, Nakuru, Eldoret, Murang’a, Kiambu, Kakamega, Kisii and all major towns in Kenya as well as neighbouring countries including Uganda, Tanzania, Somalia, Sudan, Rwanda, South Sudan and Zambia. Solutions include OpenVox…
- IP Phones
- Corded IP Phones
- GSM Deskphone
- Hotel IP Phone
- Video Phones
- Wireless DECT IP PhonesWireless DECT IP Phones, in full Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications phones, operate via a wireless standard that is very often used for landline phones. This basically means free internal calls as you will only have to pay normal rates for internet connectivity and not normal airtime. The phones are made of 2 important parts, a base and a handset. The base will receive data (such as incoming calls) and will send this to the handset. When you talk into the speaker on your handset, this data is transferred back to the base. Wireless DECT IP Phones from Avaya, Escene, Grandstream, Polycom and Yealink are advantageous because they are wireless and have long range capability (up to 40 m indoors, up to 300 m outdoors). This means that when you invest in a wireless DECT IP phone, your team will not have to be tied to a desk and there’s no risk of getting tangled up in cables. They also have a high level of security against interception and are very energy-efficient. Known for being versatile in application, they separate frequency range that is not dependent on Wi-Fi and have a better quality of sound than with previous standards. The handsets can…
- VoIP GatewaysVoIP Gateways, featuring Modular, VoIP Analog FXO / FXS, VoIP E1 PRI and VoIP GSM Gateways, are the surest and most cost-effective way to transition to new technology. They act as translators between analogue phones and an IPBX system, a legacy PBX and a SIP trunk, a Legacy PBX system and an IPBX system, and an IPBX system and a PSTN connection These solutions are compliant with multiple protocols including SIP, H.323 and MGCP, and are T.38 compliant as well (for faxing). They support G.711, G.723.1, G.726, and G.729A voice codecs and boast of features like echo cancellation, Jitter Buffer, VAD and CNG. They are crucial for least cost routing, directing specific calls to the provider that will charge the least amount per minute for that particular call. They can also be used as a backup solution for a SIP Trunk especially at locations that need 24/7 uptime, and as a backup solution to fully hosted IPBX as they oversee the continuation of making and receiving both internal and external calls until the connection with the IPBX is reestablished. VoIP Gateways also lower the burden on an IPBX server as they can handle all codec translation – allowing the server processor to…
- TV Systems and EntertainmentTV Systems and Entertainment Being the ultimate technology shop, our stock extends to the TV systems and entertainment devices and software like Hoteza. They allow users to access a wide range of channels as they can custom pick favorite channels and pay for them only. Other advantages are additional features like a digital video recorder and an integrated VoIP telephony service. We also have Master Antenna Television (MATV) systems which enable reception in large establishments like hotels, schools, office blocks and apartment blocks to conveyed to every TV in the building, using a single master TV antenna. DSTV lovers are not left behind as they can access dishes and antennas, LNBs and decoders as well as TV coaxial cables and accessories from Talinda Express. HDMI cables, HDMI extenders from D-Link, Office Point, Kramer and Outrack are also available for those who would love a solution to transport a high bandwidth of video, audio, 3D and Ethernet data – using a single cable – over TV, projectors and other screens. Shop PopUps, Smartboards, Media Players, Wireless Presentation devices like VIA, Microphones, Projectors, Matrix Switches, Scalers, Control Keypads, Scan Converters and so much more at the best prices in Kenya. Speaking of…
- IPTV SystemsIPTV systems are the collection of multimedia services such as television, video, audio, text, graphics and data delivered over IP-based networks managed to provide the required level of quality of service and experience, security, interactivity and reliability. They are cost-effective, robust and scalable. IPTV is capable of being easily integrated with other IP-based services such as VOIP or high-speed internet. Also, it uses the existing computer network hence no use of cables and is hassle-free. Given that they can easily be integrated, IPTV systems provide great monetization opportunities for organizations in the hospitality and transport sectors. They are a very efficient advertising means as they can be used to user preferences and segment them according to their interests, while also collecting, unifying and analyzing information about subscribers’ usage patterns, subscriptions, interests, demographics, location, presence, preferences and other relevant for advertisers’ data. Based on this information, vendors can target very specific markets and thus increase their reach and ROI. IPV systems distribute live or prerecorded TV and video/audio over the preexisting network, with content remaining in the network and only the content that the consumer selects getting delivered to the customer. This means that the consumer has a greater choice over what they want to watch – much more…
- MATV SystemsMATV, that is Master Antenna Television, is a system put in place where multiple rooms or offices are fed with a signal master antenna, which eliminates the need to have multiple antennas for television and radio signals. When large apartment complexes and offices have multiple antennas, problems with television or radio signals can arise since antennas are naturally prone to signal loss or signal interference. MATV is crucial for multiple room television, as in the case of hotels and offices. They help manage cabling around your property as they provide a neater finish and clears the rooftop of unnecessary extra antennas. MATV systems cost much less than a multiple antenna system and can provide easier management and access than more complex systems. They are also more flexible, as they work with analogue television and radio signals as well as DTTV. With these systems, one gets greater channel density, improved service delivery, and a platform on which content from video / DVD and other players can be recorded. They also guarantee crystal clear digital television reception since the improvements in coaxial cables signal boosters and antenna design ensure that any new installation carries with it a rock-solid signal. Talinda Express sells…
- TV Screens
- UPS & Power
Welcome to the Ultimate Technology store!
We are accredited distributors and installers of major ICT vendor equipment, software and systems.
Call us for assistance on 0700446536
CCTV & Access Control
UPS & Power
Rated 0 out of 500KSh31,668.00KSh31,668.00Rated 0 out of 500
KSh316,680.00KSh316,680.00Rated 0 out of 500
Rated 0 out of 500KSh15,834.00KSh15,834.00Rated 0 out of 500
KSh205,842.00KSh205,842.00Rated 0 out of 500
Conferencing & Meeting Rooms
Telephony and Call Centers
Call Center Solutions build customer confidence and guarantee customer loyalty. This is because before most customers buy they often seek company assurance. They also call for help and after-sale services. Call Center Systems are also for cold calling and follow-ups which increases sales and avoids lost opportunities. This provides a competitive advantage for businesses.
In our Call Center Solutions, we have Call Center Gateways. Gateways save costs and work as a cost-effective backup when the landline network goes down. There are also call center headphones and headsets from Cisco, Fanvil, Jabra, Logitech, Plantronics, Polycom, Senheisser and VXI. Businesses love the headphones because they deliver convenience. Great convenience translates to fewer call transfers, increased mobility by agents and shorter calls since agents’ hands are free to quickly check and resolve issues. Learn more about our call center solutions for business in Kenya.
TV Systems & Entertainment
Talinda Express The Ultimate Technology ShopTalinda Express is the Ultimate Technology shop. An online technology store serving the wider Eastern African region. We have the widest catalog of technology products, with over 2500 technology products.
We are not just a shop, we are people. We are available on online chat to guide you on selecting the best products for your use, help you install and support you when you need assistance. You can reach our contact center on web chat, Whatsapp, SMS, Social media accounts (Twitter, facebook, Google, Linkedin), Email and phone call. You can also visit our location.
We might sell products and services online but what defines us is our ability to deliver customized solutions with remarkable customer service and support that is unparalleled in the Online Technology Industry for our region.
Our Products and Services
Our Products are listed after agreements we have with the manufacturers. Warranty on our products are assured by the manufacturers of the products. We accept returns within 7 days.
We provide IP Phones, IP PBX, Call Center solutions, Wireless networking, Network switch, Router, Firewalls, Network Access control (NAC), High speed internet gateways (HSIA), IPTV, Hotel Mobile Apps, Digital signage systems, Video Conferencing, wireless presentation systems, Meeting room solutions, Subwoofers, speakers, Meeting room controls, Commercial TV screens, Hotel technology solutions, CCTV, Locks, Access control, MATV, structured cabling, Biometric, facial recognition and thermal and more.
Each Manufacturer has different terms on Warranty, these are shared for each product. We are Ruckus Elite Partners, HPE & Aruba Business partners and much more!
Learn more ABOUT US